Monday 2 March 2015

I'm So Lucky

Hi everyone!

Here is the first card I want to share with you.
  I started with a silhouette cut file "umbrella kiss" from Studio Illustrato a used black UTEE to create a thick glossy coat.
  Next, I stamped my new Finnabair background stamp in green on a plain white card stock and added a little shading around the edges with the same mowed lawn distress ink.
  The patterned paper is from Authentique.
  The bottom embellishment is another silhouette file: "Background Shamrocks" by Snapdragon Snippets.
It got the UTEE treatment as well but I sprinkled some shabby green embossing powder on it as well. A few more shamrock cut outs completed the card.
I am posting this one on Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog: "just a hint of clover

Thanks for looking today, see you soon.

4 comments:

  1. a hint of clover and romance - perfection! Love what you've done with this week's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful and romantic silhouette, Laurie! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge!

    ~Hugs~
    Chelsey
    Simon Says Stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card! Love the cute couple! Perfect sentiment! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. A big thank you to the ladies at SimonSaysStamp Monday challenge blog. Your kind comments are always appreciated. A thanks to all who visit my blog so I can share my paper passion. Hugs from me...

    ReplyDelete