Wednesday 7 March 2018

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge Kit - March

Hi! I actually used pictures of me this month!
This month's kit at Urban Scrapbook features Vicki Boutin's paper line "All the Good Things".
You can see the kit here.
I loved the one piece of paper so I cut it on a diagonal to create a double page layout.
the left page uses the transparent overlay under the photo, as well as the word "love" on top.
I added a bit more color with a circle/bubble die from Memory Box
my script was computer generated, then traced onto the paper with a gold detail pen.
The right side page included some of the goodies included with the kit - flowers and charms and pins (oh my). Oh, and I added liquid pearls to the diagonal cut line.
We had a great night on the beach. My annual trek to Thailand always creates new experiences and new friends.
thanks for stopping in, see you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment