Saturday 24 February 2018

Celebrate!

Here's one more birthday card that I made for my other daughter. Both of my girls were born in January. My oldest turned 26.  She, too, is a beautiful, intelligent and articulate person.

I have been using a lot of graphic png images on my cards lately. This graphic bundle is called
 Winter Animal Tea Party. I purchased it from the hungry jpeg. 

I printed the animals twice so I could layer them. I'm sure I could have set it up as a print and cut, but sometimes I just like to do things "old school" and actually use my exacto knife to cut things out. 
I really love personalizing cards for the recipient. It makes the whole creative experience fun.

Thanks for stopping by.  I know I am really behind with my blogging. My annual vacation to Thailand has been a nice mental break for me. Back to reality...see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment