Monday 4 September 2017

Urban Scrapbook's Monthly Challenge Kit - September

Sometimes things don't go your way, sometimes things work out.

Back in July, I had posted the last design for Urban Scrapbook's monthly kit not knowing that things would work out.  Instead of the store closing, at the 11th hour, one of our great team members ended up buying and taking over the store!!! I am absolutely delighted and grateful.

Nicole, thank you for keeping the store alive and for keeping the Urban team together. xo


Here is my layout for September, using the kit featuring Echo Park papers and chipboard.
The only extra things I added were the layered leaf die and embossing folder (Tim Holtz)
and the die cuts from the Fall Foliage thinlets set (Tim Holtz) which I had in my stash.

I colored the word "Autumn" with distress oxide inks and added some paint splatter.
I hope you like the layout, you can check out the other team member's work over at Urban Scrapbook's blog.   see you real soon if I can figure out my photo stream situation. I have somehow lost all my pics on my ipad. grrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment