Monday 24 July 2017

Tropical Marquee Beauty

Hi Everyone!
Mary R over at SVGCuts.com released a new kit a couple weeks ago, and I LOVE IT!
It's the Tiki Party kit

Here's my project that I made...







I wanted it to match my beach house decor, so I used subtle wood colors as the background.
I bought these awesome embossing folders a couple of months ago that really give a deep impression into the paper. I cut the pieces out in the same grey wood paper, embossed them and then highlighted the texture with Iced Spruce distress oxide ink

I cut the second layer of the petals out with a foil cardstock then tinted the pieces with alcohol ink after I embossed them with a hibiscus pattern.  Pink glitter and sticky back gems were added after I assembled the flower.

Here it is all lit up!  So pretty.
thanks for taking a look, see you soon.

1 comment:

  1. SO pretty! Wow... Love the muted wood paper and the deep embossing! And the foil layer! Too cool!!!

    ReplyDelete