Tuesday 20 June 2017

Tacos 2 Go

Food Trucks! This is the last project from the Pit Stop Box Cards kit
I made 2 versions of this card. This one here is the second. I used bright colored papers and some clip art to embellish the truck. I made a sign board with some of the leftover pieces
look how cute they are together...
the orange and green one was hand colored. I cut out everything in white paper. I found an old stamp set that had a southwest theme in my stash. (I literally have not used it for years and years. I'm sure I bought it almost 15 years ago)
I see a whole variety of food trucks with this one. Maybe a coffee 2 go, or burger and fries? The possibilities are endless.
Thanks to Mary for another great kit! I had a lot of fun with this one. I will definitely be making more box cards to give away from this set.

No comments:

Post a Comment