Friday 9 June 2017

Baby Love

Hi friends,
Babies are such a wonderful and beautiful excuse to make stuff. Hahaha
My neighbor's daughter had her first baby at the beginning of May. Congratulations to them.
While shopping at Urban Scrapbook and chatting with my gals there, we came up with an idea to make a diaper bag/gift bag to put a"baby's first year" album inside.

Look at this adorable paper! so so cute It's from Photo Play . I fell in love with the little otter and the hipster giraffe. You may recognise the bag from previous posts. It's from SVGCuts' Brunch Party kit
Brunch Party SVG kit
paper used for bag

below is the matching album. I used a larger wire coil to allow for album expansion.
The pages inside the album were all designed on my Silhouette Studio workspace. I have a ton of graphics downloaded from the hungry jpeg. I kept the album quite minimal using black and white with just a little splash of color on the pages
each month has a different watercolor animal, so on the back page I grouped them all together into a collage pic.

Now all I have to do is give the gift to the new parents.
Thanks for taking a look, I will see you soon.😉
Laurie

1 comment:

  1. Awwww, love it!! What a special gift! And such cute paper! Thanks for sharing photos! :)

    ReplyDelete