Sunday 26 March 2017

Pretty Bridal Gown

Oh I have been a busy gal!  Mary Rudakas keeps coming out with these fabulous SVG projects.
This one is from the Brunch Party kit over at SVGCuts.com


I used the waterfall embossing folder from Couture Creations (here) The turquoise ink is Broken China distress ink, and the tulle is from Michael's Craft store

writers note: after a little poking around the internet, I'm not entirely sure you can even get that embossing folder anymore. but any lace or dotted folder would work and look great
The dress is at Urban Scrapbook here in Edmonton. We have a pretty wedding display using paper from the "In Bloom" collection from My Mind's Eye.  (wait til you see the Stylish Handbag I made from the same kit). If you're in the area, pop in and have a browse. We have so much for everyone, you're guaranteed a happy shopping day.

No comments:

Post a Comment