Saturday 7 January 2017

A Little House in Thailand

The countdown is on! My bff and I are heading over to the home away from home. It's an oceanfront bungalow in the south of Thailand on a wonderful small island called Ko Siboya. I decided that for Christmas, I would make him a little replica of the house. Some of the proportions are a bit off, but I think it turned out pretty cute.
I used balsa wood for the stilts and beams. The rest was paper. Tim Holtz' Grit paste was the perfect stucco medium. Look, there is even laundry hanging on the deck.


and of course, it lights up.
thanks for letting me share my little house project. I am very excited to flop myself down on the actual deck in a couple weeks.
 Until then, I have a couple of birthday cards to show you. Both my daughters were born in January so I've made sure I am organized before the big trip.
Take care

1 comment: