Saturday 24 December 2016

Retro Christmas

Merry Christmas to you.
This was such a cute little project from Mary's Christmas Eve SVG kit.
The first pic is the truck cut at original size.
The second one is the same file, but cut at 200%. You can see the size comparison.
I added greenery to both of the trees. And how about the adorable retro Santa and reindeer? The Graphic Fairy website has tons of printable items!  I cut them out and lined them all up in front of the Tree farm pick-up truck. It looks like Santa has a side business selling Christmas trees, and I think he delivers!
I think that's it for my Christmas projects. I can't believe it\s Christmas day tomorrow. I am working nights at the hospital all through the holiday so from me to you, have a joyful and safe season, and don't do anything you wouldn't want to explain to the Paramedics. Have a Holly Jolly one.

1 comment: