Saturday 17 December 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - December remix

welcome to December. Thank you for all the blog love last month. I was delighted to see my name on the winners list for the November remix.
Keeping up my format of 8x8 layouts, I had a lot of fun pulling this one together. You can check out the full detailed instructions over on Tim Holtz' blog here.

photo credit: image found on Pinterest, but the links lead to internet abyss. It seems to have originated from a site called Gant Christmas. I so love this photo.
I used the old greenery strip. I'm not sure if it's discontinued or not, but it's a great die. I love the size of the cut outs.
Shadow press fail. I couldn't get the words to emboss properly, so, whatever, I made it work anyway. ( a little messy, but I tried)
mini blueprints stamps for my tiles.

love the greenery strip!!! I added a burlap bow.  I had 2 little reindeer on my desk, so I added them to my layout.
thank you for letting me share my 12 layouts of 2016, I have the album constructed and I will show pics of that when I'm done.  Have a wonderful New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment