Saturday 10 December 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 6

Feliz Naughty Dog!

This one is for all you dog lovers out there. (I, myself, prefer dogs over people, due to the nature of my job)
It started with an SVGCuts box card. I used this kit. Then all the stamping, coloring, cutting and assembling took place.
oh those crazy dogs, they tore apart the Christmas tree.
The Christmas tree stamp (in the back) is from Stampendous (it's really old, so I don't know if you can even get it anymore). The "ribbon" is washi tape and the little plastic light bulbs I had in my stash for years, just waiting for the perfect project.
I gave this card to a wonderful co-worker who is even more dog crazy than me! I got a big hug from her and that is why I make all these projects. I enjoy the process of creating, and the reward/payoff  is to see the reaction from the receiver.  
see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I ADORE this...so funny and so cute and so real life...lol! Precious in every way!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita!! I just crack up every time I look at these crazy dogs.

      Delete