Monday 5 December 2016

12 Days of Christmas - Day 1

I am going to try and do my yearly 12 days of Christmas posts. I have been busy crafting and trashing my art space for a few weeks now, all while working night shifts since August. I feel very detached from the land of the living. thank goodness my fur babies have been so good letting me sleep during the day.
The first day of Christmas Posts features motorcycle Santa. He's all cool with dark shades and leather. 
This was a cut file from the Silhouette Design store. I added some layers and glitter/flock accents.
I love Wink of Stella glitter pens. I have just about every color. They enhance the color but add a little sparkle to your card.
Santa needed something extra, so I added a merry Christmas cut file intertwined on the motorcycle.
It turned out pretty cute, I think

No comments:

Post a Comment