Wednesday 21 September 2016

12 Tags of 2016 - September Remix

Welcome to the September Remix based on Tim Holtz' tag series. You can check out the tutorials and other uploaded designs here
I went with a nautical theme again (I know, shocking right?)
I "painted" the yupo with alcohol inks
photo credit: found on Pinterest  


I painted the faux patina on leftover yupo paper.

I had to cover my ugly stamped image on the background, so I just stamped it again on cardstock and made it part of the layout.
embellished with die cuts...
here is the finished 8x8 layout
thanks for stopping by, I will be back soon with some more rogue creations.

1 comment:

  1. That Yopo paper is too cool right! I've had some fun with it lately too. Loving your colours and how the '2016' looks all washed in. How'd you do that L? We seem to have a similar love for colour. I love all the sea foams, aquas, teals and sandy neutrals too. It's cool how the fall leaves die looks beachy just by changing the colour of the paper! Fun-tastic x K

    ReplyDelete