Monday 18 April 2016

Woodland Fantasy Fairy House

What a great adventure I had making this little house.  It's the latest kit from SVGCuts.com
You can see the kit here
I added some flitting fairies around the house as well  here
I love all the little extra things going on around the porch. A rustic little railing, a fairy taking a nap on the roof, and the tiny toadstools popping up here and there.




view from the back of the house. I added some die cut vines
here's the two fairies hiding in the window. you can't see them until the house is lit up.
thanks for looking today. I really had fun making this house.  Mary you are my favorite designer. xo

1 comment:

  1. Holy moley Laurie! This is too dang cute! What detail you've include and it lights up!! Your work is truly amazing. Love it!

    ReplyDelete