Saturday 13 February 2016

iPhone Valentine Text Message

pop culture, it's fun to make cards that incorporate modern, on trend elements.

This card was designed (for the most part) on my computer using the print 'n cut feature on my Silhouette Studio software. I made these when my Silhouette machine died, so everything had to be hand cut.
I started with the Trendy Heart Phone. I ungrouped it a couple times and added a fill pattern on the "screen".
Next I offset the phone to create a case for the iPhone. I filled that with a chic Burberry pattern and printed the page on my large format printer.
I needed some text message elements, so off I went to Microsoft Word. There are call out shapes that you can add messages to - perfect for this project. Lastly, I added my favourite stamps (Bird Crazy/Tim Holtz)

Here's another variation of the same idea ...
Happy Valentine's day my crazy birdies. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment