Sunday 21 February 2016

21

My youngest daughter turned 21 this past month. A milestone. Legal to drink all over the world. "Adulthood". Sigh, how did my babies grow up so fast?
I wanted to make a special box card for her and this exploding present turned out really cute. 
As usual, I bought a file from the Silhouette store and assembled the basic cut parts. 
I added a stamped tag to attach on the front, keeping with the same color scheme.
Inside, I stamped a large birthday stamp from Hero Arts and embossed the numbers 2 and 1
Look how cute the cake is, it fits a little tealight candle (battery operated for OBVIOUS reasons)
I embellished the cake with liquid pearls and some more little numbers. 
Happy Birthday my dear Josie. You are an amazing young lady.  Love, Mom
Thanks for taking a look, see you soon with some Easter and St. Patrick's day projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment