Wednesday 16 December 2015

Through the Christmas Door

Hi there,
I made this box card for an awesome lady/friend/coworker/craft enabler (right Kelly?). Her love of Aqua made it easy to choose the colors for this card.
Of course, the "More Christmas Box Cards" kit from SVGCuts.com here It took all the hard work out of the design.  Mary, you rock!  I have said it before, and I will say it again, SVG Cuts is my favorite site for 3D craft projects.
Red and cream made the perfect color compliments for the aqua, giving it a retro, rustic feel.
the wreath is all paper cuts (dies and punches), even the little bow is paper!
The shabby woodgrain paper is Bo Bunny. I think I am a little obsessed with Bo Bunny papers.  hahahha
See you soon I have a couple more box cards from the kit to share

No comments:

Post a Comment