Tuesday 15 December 2015

Sleigh Bells 'round the Bend

Hello,
Here's a card I designed on the Silhouette Studio software. 
I took a plain bendy card file and added a tree line on the back and middle panels.
On the front, I cut and welded the horse and sleigh. I was amazed at the precise cut the machine did with the reigns. They are so fine, I thought they'd tear. Yay Silhouette machine! 
I cut everything in white, then added color with Distress inks, Fluid Chalk inks and stamps.
I used that awesome Heidi Swapp "believe" die on the card above.
On the one below, I typed the words using the Mistral font and cut them out with the Silhouette
A few extra trees and some Snowflake paste (Prima) finish off the bendy card and gave it just a little more sparkle and dimension.
Thanks for stopping in, see you soon.
Laurie

No comments:

Post a Comment