Monday 24 August 2015

Fab Fifties Fun cut Files

Get ready for some rockin' fun projects. I loved the Rockin and Rollin SVGCuts kit.
I made almost all the projects in this kit and of course, put my own little rogue stamp on a few things
First up is the 3D Jukebox
I added a record selection panel and the window to give it a more "realistic" finish.
The vellum panels were hand coloured, again, for more authenticity.
Next is the Stack of Records Container
I scored the sides every 1/8 inch to mimic a stack of 45s
The jukebox stamp is an oldie but goodie. Mostly Animals was the stamp company
The Drive-in Car Card was cut with all white paper. I heat embossed the car panels with Pearlized Ruby and the bumper with silver embossing powders
and lastly, the Party Card - 33 was just stamped up a little with some starburst images.
Rock on my lovelies. Thanks for stopping in.  See you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment