Wednesday 29 July 2015

Urban Scrapbook's August Challenge Kit

Hi Everyone, 
I am back with the August layout for Urban Scrapbook. This month it features the Lori Whitlock 
"I ♥️Sunshine " collection from Echo Park. I love the vibrant colours in this kit. I didn't have any trouble finding photos to put on this layout. 
I used a lot of diecuts on this one, as well as a couple of rogue stamps 
In the background you might see the Large Leaf Palm (P0274 Stampington & Co.)
and the Hibiscus embossing folder (Crafts-Too)
Dies used (ok, here goes)
Memory Box.     Elegant Scrollwork
                          Riviera Corner
                          Happy Hibiscus 
PoppyStamps.   Meadow Leaf large and small
Cottage Cuts.    Hibiscus Flower
Dee's Distinctively.       Pine Springs (I know, right? I think they look like palm fronds)

The Bird of Paradise is a  Fran's jumbo from Stampendous. I coloured it with pencil crayons. I don't colour enough with my old expensive set of Lyra pencils. I am always pleased with the results, they're tucked out of the way in my art studio, so I always forget to pull them out.
Thanks for stopping in, and make sure you stop in at Urban Scrapbook to pick up your kit before they sell out. You can check out the other pages done by the talented ladies at Urban over on the blog.
urbanscrapbook.blogspot.ca

No comments:

Post a Comment