Friday 5 June 2015

Beach House Dreams

I couldn't go too long without making a 3D project Hahaha. I had a beach house in mind for a while and I finally found the right paper to make it.
I used the Lighthouse Keepers house from my SVGCuts.com kit Seaside
I wanted a front porch on the house, so I cut the roof and panels at 50% scale on my Silhouette.
I made a sign for my beach house too. The file can be found here. It's from Megan Hardy Designs.  I turned it into a print and cut instead of a paper piecing.
The lanterns are from another SVGCuts kit Enchanted Autumn and the Shasta Trailer was in my stash from a previous post I did last summer here

I made the palm trees with some diecut leaves and some wire to made it sturdy
The little Adirondack chairs are yet another 3D file from the Silhouette store. I would love to have a real beach house like this lazing away the summer days by the ocean.
Thanks for checking it out, see you next time

No comments:

Post a Comment