Wednesday 28 January 2015

Valentines

Hello everyone,

I have some valentine cards to share with you. I love my  Silhouette machine ( as you all know). These cards were actually really fast to make. Let me show you...


The card above was a combination of 3 cut files. I added a little foiling glue in some areas and gilded his wings and bow. I also "smudged" some glue on the large heart and added some iridescent foil and gold leaf to that. A shadow press folder is in the top right. I used foam tape to adhere the cut outs for a little more dimention.

This next one was even quicker to make. One cut file, a basic square mat and mounted on a card base.  I made it a little "blingy" How?  I ran the squares through the xyron machine to coat them with adhesive, that made it easy to stick the filigree hearts on, next I pressed gold foil here and there over the exposed adhesive and then filled the rest with red glitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment