Saturday 10 January 2015

Urban Scrapbook January Kit

Hi everyone,
The January kits at Urban Scrapbook are fabulous! This month it features the line "Altitude" by Bo Bunny. I love this paper line. I've used it for my 3D houses last month and a special project I made for the store. The teal, aqua and purple color palate is perfect for winter. You can check out other projects from the design team here.
The white background was distressed and then stamped with Broken China and Dusty Concord inks
check out the glittery flourish die-cut.  It was a "freebie" included in one of the Tattered Lace Magazines this past summer.  I added a few Tim Holtz Snowflakes in the same color to make it wintery.

Check out the other beautiful pages on display this month at Urban Scrapbook.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment