Friday 26 September 2014

The Sizzix Challenge

Hello and thanks for stopping by my Blog. I wanted to share a 12x12 layout that I created for the Sizzix Challenge. 

I loved the inspirational photo we were to use for our project. I was originally going to make a 3D item (which, if you know me, I am crazy passionate about) but the photo led me to a layout featuring it instead.

Here is the list of Sizzix dies that I used:
Rustic Lantern
Mini Lantern (movers and shapers)
Frameworks Courtyard
Bird branch
Tattered Flower Garland (Sizzlits)
Confetti (Sizzlits)

For texture and interest, I used the following Sizzix embossing folders:
Waves and Bubbles
Winter Berries
Courtyard
Springtime Background

The paper selection was important as well, pulling colors from the photo:
BoBunny (base, flowers and stems)
Bazzil (darker green)
Carta Bella "So Noted" (pale pink)
Websters Pages "Quote Me"
Fancy Pants "old flame" woodgrain 
Clearly for Art by Wendy Vecchi

Inks and Stuff:
Distress ink - Walnut Stain, Peeled Paint, Picked Raspberry, Mowed Lawn
Liquid Pearls - Hydrangea and Key Lime
Wire

And Start each day with a grateful heart, but don't forget to Shine On.  Enjoy...




You can check out the other Sizzix Challenge inspirations right here...
http://blog.sizzix.com/the-sizzix-challenge/

No comments:

Post a Comment