Sunday 8 December 2013

12 Days of Christmas Cards - Day 8

On the  eighth day of Christmas my true love of paper gave to me: a nativity scene.

I always do a religious themed card at Christmas time. After all "that's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown."

I found this great die from Taylored Expressions. It's simple and elegant.

I embossed a white card panel with the snow flurries folder (Tim Holtz)
I added a bit of blue ink in a couple different colors to highlight the snowflakes
Then I die cut the Nativity with dark purple cardstock mounted it with foam tape and added an Ideology star. 
That's it, not too complicated at all.


I used the same die to make a lantern. I used black cardstock and antique bronze distress paint.
 There's lots of die cuts decorating the top all in a bronze/brown color tone

Oooooh pretty

Thanks for popping in. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment