Saturday 12 October 2013

Tammy T tutorial tribute

Hi everyone
I was excited to see a homage to Tammy Tutterow over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday challenge blog. 
 http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-inspired-by-tammy-tutterow/

I've been following her blog for about a year now and, Tammy, you are so gracious with your tutorials. I don't know how you come up with ideas week after week. The photos and the step by steps for the projects must take you hours to prepare, so - Thank-you from the bottom of my crafty rogue heart.
Here's the link for the tutorial that I was excited to try:                  http://tammytutterow.com/2013/06/tuesday-tutorial-distress-paint-linen-texture/

Of course, anyone who knows me by now, would expect a tropical card from me. I love the way the linen texture makes it look like an old vintage hawaiian shirt. Take a look...




I can't believe the texture on the cardstock. It's so cool. Hope this inspires you to give it a try as well.
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic background and it does remind me of an Hawaiian print and it is fabulous! Gorgeous card. Thanks for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete