Friday 25 October 2013

Roxy

Hi again,
This is one of my baby girls, Roxy.  I had to snap this picture of Roxy perched up on my awesome compass pillow. I laugh to myself because when I take a photo, I think of the stamps and paper I have that match. That's totally normal right?

The base is a 14x11 canvas sprayed with Elmers spray glue and decorative papers attached. The side paper is BoBunny but the main sheet was something I had in my stash. I don't remember the name, 7Gypsies maybe? I colored and layered a large compass stamp and added some tropical leaf die cuts.
I love the jumbo hibiscus stamp from Stampendous. I colored it with Lyra art pencils on a super smooth  matte paper. I think I colored these while working a night shift (on my breaks)
I am uploading this project on the following blogs:
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/mondaychallenge/challenge-anything-goes/
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-anything-goes-2/
Thanks for surfing by today, until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Lovely piece of art and what an absolutely adorable picture. The Hibiscus flowers are very eye catching and I love,the lettering and the smaller flowers too. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout and that Roxy is too cute! Thanks for playing along with us in the Anything Goes challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    ReplyDelete