Sunday 29 September 2013

Carnival Games

Hi again,

I've decided that I am a terrible picture taker. Trust me when I say, I have deleted more pictures than kept. They look good on my screen, but when I go to post them, I find that they're blurry or grainy.  It's very frustrating. Anyway...

I wanted to share the next part of the Halloween Carnival I've been working on, so without further delay, here are the carnival games.
 

Stump An Owl. I used a cobblestone stencil from Prima. The pumpkins are Stampotique. The images are, of couse, from the collage sheet bought from Alpha Stamps.

                                                                                                               Scary Meter. How scary am I? Depends if I've had my my coffee quota yet. (Really)


                                                              Next up we have Bag the Rats & Skull Toss


The trees are die cut (Tim Holtz) from chipboard glued together for height crackled and stained.


Skull beads from Michael's, pumpkin stamps from Stampotique.

So far so good? Next post will be the project that inspired it all, causing this HUGE snowball effect. I'm really happy with the way everything  is coming together. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment