Friday 28 June 2013

Graduation inspired by Tiffany's

Hi again,
 
I wanted to post this graduation card I made for my niece. She finished her 4 year Bachelor degree and was accepted to Law School at the U of A. Congratulations Em!  

Aqua, or Tiffany Blue as I like to call it, seems to be the hot color this summer, so I made a card using the blue and white theme. I have a lot of rolled roses dies, but I keep going back to the  Tattered Pinecone from Tim Holtz (sizzix). It gives me the best results.


I found this great note keeper at one of the office supply stores, and personalized it for my niece. I used the tag and bookplate die from Tim Holtz and the Antiqua alphabet sizzlit set from Brenda Walton for Sizzix.

Embossing folder from Couture Creations "Bon Jour"
Cap and Diploma stamp from The Stamp Barn.

Thanks for stopping by to a look-see. Now that school is out for the summer, hopefully we'll get some nice weather to enjoy. No more rain PLEASE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment