Wednesday 12 December 2012

A "Jack" frost card

Hi! I wanted to share the card I made for the SM (sweet man) this Christmas. As you can tell from my profile pic, we have two awesome Jack Russells. They are a source of constant entertainment and love, every single day.

When I saw the patterned paper from FabScraps, I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it. I 3D'd the Jack Russell image and put it behind the Tim Holtz bell jar die cut. I added some festive greenery and a few sprigs of cedar with the Martha Stewart punch. This little punch has been my "go to" tool of the season. It's awesome - one of my faves. I mounted the showpiece on an embossed piece of cream cardstock (I used the Holly Branch one from Tim Holtz) and added a slight bit of color with distress inks just to make the background pop.

Enjoy. Now go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment