Friday 16 November 2012

Kaisercraft Advent Calendar


Whew! I haven't posted for a few days. The Kaisercraft Advent Calendar took waaaaay longer than I had anticipated. I did get a little carried away though, and I love the final result, but I'm keeping this one. LOL!








I used a bunch of different techniques here. I painted, sprayed, glued, 3D'd and decorated to the max.
My sprays were Heidi Swapp, the main paper collage was from Kaisercraft. (LOVE that paper) and I went on a shopping spree at Michaels for the decorative elements on the top.  I threw on some snowflake die-cuts from Memory Box and Tim Holtz. I used  Mahogany, Black Soot, Vintage Photo, and Broken China Distress Inks to antique the edges of the boxes.

Don't you just love the lanterns from Tim Holtz's ideology line? I bought 4 as soon as they came in.

Now  I just need to fill the little boxes with some treats for the S.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment